Does Home Insurance Cover Roof Leaks?
Many insurance companies cover “acts of God,” but don’t cover normal wear and tear. If your leaky roof is weather-related, you may have a good case for your insurance carrier. Read your homeowner policy to see if you’re covered but don’t call your insurance company just yet. It may be time to bring in a public adjuster.
Why Call a Public Adjuster for Your Roof Leak?
As a Florida resident, you are well-acquainted with our states rainy weather. Constant downpours followed by heat from the sun’s rays add stress to a roof. In a hurricane-prone setting, your roof can also fall victim to heavy wind. If your roof leak is caused by the elements, you may have a case for your insurance company.
What is a Public Adjuster?
Public adjusters help to ensure you receive proper compensation from your insurance company. Your insurance company’s adjuster serves at the pleasure of his or her employer and might not have your best interests in mind. Thus, you might not receive fair compensation. When you use a public adjuster, you’re working with someone who works for you.
At Rapid Public Adjusters, we’ll make sure you receive proper compensation for your damaged roof.
We Can Help with Your Roof Insurance Claim in Miami, FL
Roof leaks aren’t always easy to spot. They can be a large hole or a tiny crevice. Public adjusters are trained in what to look for and can help spot damage that may not be visible at first glance.
If your roof is leaking, call us before calling your insurance company. We provide the following services:
- We’ll examine your roof to assess the damage
- Estimate restoration costs
- Take photos and videos of your damaged roof
- Obtain any needed documents, including affidavits
- Bring in professional engineers and other contractors if needed
- Prepare your insurance claim and submit it to your insurance company
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf
Why Choose Rapid Public Adjusters?
Rapid Public Adjusters are licensed, trained professionals. It’s important to choose public adjusters who are experienced in assessing roof leaks and working with insurance companies.
We hold memberships in proud standing with
- National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters
- American Association of Public Insurance Adjusters
- Florida Association of Public Insurance Adjusters
- Windstorm Insurance Network
Filing insurance claims can be a frustrating and tedious process. We’ll handle the process from start to finish so you can spend your time doing something more enjoyable. Contact us today for a free consultation.